Wednesday 10 July 2013

Tasty ankles


Today we were up early and on the bus to the school. The place is amazing but I didn’t bring my camera so you will have to wait for pictures. Tomorrow we will be going on a field trip to the coffee plantation so school pictures will have to wait until later in the week.

I was taking Spanish immersion with one other lady (Michelle) who I’m not even sure why she was there as she is fluent already! On Wednesday I will be in my own private class. That’s there way of saying I need a bit more work than she does.

The focus is on conversation so we did a bit of hiking around the property. It is amazing; I can’t wait to show you. We had one adult instructor (Isara) in the morning and then two student instructors (Rosie & Nimsi) in the afternoon. We walked up to the very top of the mountain and it was a remarkably clear afternoon. Very beautiful. There is a gazebo at the top so we stopped and played charades as a means of learning. 

Douglas and I must have gotten into something because both of us are covered in bites from the knees down.

No comments:

Post a Comment