Saturday 13 July 2013

July




OK we definitely have a mouse in the house. I just caught a glimpse of it as it scurried to hide late last night. That did not help my sleep at all. I spent most of the night trying to convince myself that it would not be jumping up into my bed in the middle of the night. By 2AM I had to go to the bathroom as I was still awake. When I opened the door there was another large creature I did not recognize. One of the ladies at the school told me the name but I can’t remember it at the moment.

Today was a difficult day for both Douglas and I. I think the combination of all of the adjusting and a lack of sleep thanks to the mouse in the house made our tolerance level pretty low. We decided to leave school shortly after lunch and head into Santa Elena for ice cream. That was way more fun! We ran into Pax and Sequoiah in town. Pax said they would be heading to the Caribbean coast next weekend. He told me where but I’ll have to look it up on the map because it didn’t sound familiar.

Doug and I stopped off at the CPI school, which is a language school in Costa Rica, and they said I could start there on Monday so I think that will work out better for me. Yeah!! Everything seems to work out in the end…. And if it has not worked out, it is not yet the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment