Friday 26 July 2013

Puerto Viejo


I know that my outlook on life has changed. Douglas once again left the door open while he peed this morning however instead of being disgusted I was merely impressed by the amount of liquid his bladder can hold!
Doug’s e-learning has been very time consuming. I am questioning our decision to travel right now as the course has taken up so much of our time we are not able to go anywhere and enjoy the sights of Puerto Viejo. We did go for a nice long walk and are hoping to rent bikes tomorrow however all of his assignments are due tomorrow so I’m not sure we will be able to. I guess I should embrace the fact that it is warm and sunny (although it seems to rain more here than on the Pacific coast, I’m not sure if that is location or timing on our part??).




My bag did not get delivered today. They said it made it halfway but Yonder, our guide, forgot to put it on the second bus. They say it will come tomorrow…I am less optimistic today.

No comments:

Post a Comment