Saturday 20 July 2013

Cooking at CPI & boring tram ride


Isaac and his brother have been here 3 days in a row fixing things up. I am very grateful for the repairs they have been doing not to mention having them around to unlock the door when I lock myself out! Thanks guys J

Someone at the school gave Douglas money today and he/we have no idea why?? It was the equivalent of about $30.

I have decided that there is not enough time in the day for me to blog , do math homework with Douglas and study Spanish so I am going to start writing some of my blog in Spanish – sorry.

Necesito practicar escribe en espanol para que yo pueda aprender mas vocabulario.

Hoy mi tomo una clase de cocina. Nosotros cocinamos los tortillas, ensalada, platanos, arroz y aguate. Fue muy bueno.















Doug and I also went to take a ride on a tram in the area that circles the woods. 

No vimos nada. Creo que esto se supone que hay que hacer por la noche.



 The track was a bit scary and Doug didn't really enjoy it LOL
 We were offered a refreshment break.



 I'm glad I didn't see the power supply until we were finished!

















Doug and I headed back to the CPI school to enjoy some of the perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment